[ngw] Mobility 2.0 and SSL

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Wed Jun 3 22:22:35 UTC 2015

Thank you Andrew.

>>> "Andrew Ferris" <Andrew.Ferris at hli.ubc.ca> 2015-06-03 15:17 >>>
No as I have edited /etc/datasync/configengine/engines/default/pipelines/pipeline1/connectors/mobility/connector.xml to change the SSL ciphers. Specifically adding <sslMethod>4</sslMethod> in the <custom> section.

Andrew Ferris
Network & System Management
UBC Centre for Heart & Lung Innovation
St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver
http://www.hli.ubc.ca

>>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 6/3/2015 3:13 PM >>>
So, the interface in Mobility 2.0 no longer lets you edit the XML file.  But it looks like the file I would want to modify is /opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/mobility/factory/connector.xml

Does that look correct?

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 2015-06-03 13:59 >>>
There's a cool solutions write up that may be relevant to what you are looking for.
It may, or may not, still be applicable to GMS 2.X.

https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/novell-datasync-server-ssl-beast-vulnerability/

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 6/3/2015 4:52 PM >>>
Is it possible for me to change Cipher Suite order that Mobility presents to the outside world?  Curl tells me that Mobility 2.0 is still using the CherryPy web server.

David Gerisch