[ngw] Proxy access and WebAccess

Tim Mulvaney tmulvaney at mail.millikin.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:22:00 UTC 2015

Joe,

Thanks for checking.

This is kind of a bummer. I was really hoping for that feature. We have several users that don't use the GW client, especially our mac users.

>>> Joe Brugaletta <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 6/3/2015 11:05 AM >>>
don't see the option either, with 2014.. so guess not
>>> Tim Mulvaney <tmulvaney at mail.millikin.edu> 6/3/2015 8:19 AM >>>
Hello everyone,

It seems like I've asked this before but forgot the answer. Is there a way to grant proxy access to another individual while being proxied into another account through WebAccess? I know it's possible from the client but I don't see the proxy access tab in WebAccess?

Example:
UserA proxies into UserB through WebAccess. UserA has full proxy rights to UserB and wants to grant UserC proxy rights to UserB.

Environment
GroupWise 12.0.3HP1-118451
GroupWise WebAccess 118451

Thanks in advance for the help.