[ngw] Rép. : web client and searching

Andre Tissot Andre.Tissot at idsa.ch
Mon Jun 8 13:10:35 UTC 2015

Hi Kim,

We have exactly the same problem with our GW14 WebAccess : did you get a solution ?

Another strange thing with the Search in GW14 WebAccess, is with the "Advanced Search" button in the Menu : if you don't select a folder (or multiple folders), your search will also run forever and find nothing : could this be related ?

Is there a way to pre-select a default search folder ?

Any advice more than welcome.

Best regards,

André Tissot

Network Engineer CNE-CLE-MCSA

+41 (0)79 625 8018
andre.tissot at idsa.ch

>>> "Kim Geiger" <kim at wkar.org> 4/14/15 19:32 >>>

If I try to do a text search in GW14 web client, it spins for a long time and then says, "your request could not be processed due to a connection failure with the server."  Then I cannot clear the search or do anything else but close out and log back in.

I'm not sure what's going on with this, but it is paining me.

--
Kim Geiger
WKAR Radio & Television, WKAR.org