[ngw] Rép. : web client and searching

David Krotil David.Krotil at krotilovi.cz
Mon Jun 8 13:25:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
have 1000+ users on WebAcces server and never got this message.

Do you have at least SP1 HP1 installed ?

Check index health on your POA, try full rebuild.

David
>>> "Andre Tissot" <Andre.Tissot at idsa.ch> 8.6.2015 15:10 >>>

Hi Kim,

We have exactly the same problem with our GW14 WebAccess : did you get
a solution ?

Another strange thing with the Search in GW14 WebAccess, is with the
multiple folders), your search will also run forever and find nothing :
could this be related ?

Is there a way to pre-select a default search folder ?

Any advice more than welcome.

Best regards,

André Tissot

Network Engineer CNE-CLE-MCSA

+41 (0)79 625 8018
andre.tissot at idsa.ch

>>> "Kim Geiger" <kim at wkar.org> 4/14/15 19:32 >>>

If I try to do a text search in GW14 web client, it spins for a long
time and then says, "your request could not be processed due to a
connection failure with the server."  Then I cannot clear the search or
do anything else but close out and log back in.

I'm not sure what's going on with this, but it is paining me.

--
Kim Geiger
WKAR Radio & Television, WKAR.org