[ngw] Rép. : Rép. : Re: Rép. : web client and searching

Andre Tissot Andre.Tissot at idsa.ch
Mon Jun 8 13:56:09 UTC 2015

Thanks, I will open SR.
André
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at krotilovi.cz> 6/8/15 15:53 >>>
Andre,
I have, because of fixes for another problems, way newer version as
you. If you can wait, then SP2 will be very soon, if not open SR and
ask
for newest build.

Just for start. Without seeing logs and etc., I can only suggest
things
like that.

David
>>> "Andre Tissot" <Andre.Tissot at idsa.ch> 8.6.2015 15:38 >>>
Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

We have the following version :

Numéro de version : 117118
Version du programme : 14.0.1 12/8/2014
I think Sp1 Hp1 was only a security fix, with no program fix.

The index health is good, as :

- from the Windows Client, the searches are working like always
- from the WebAccess, if we use the Advanced Search Tool, AND SPECIFY
a folder/multiple folders, then we have a quick answer.

André
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at krotilovi.cz> 6/8/15 15:25 >>>
Hi,
have 1000+ users on WebAcces server and never got this message.

Do you have at least SP1 HP1 installed ?

Check index health on your POA, try full rebuild.

David
>>> "Andre Tissot" <Andre.Tissot at idsa.ch> 8.6.2015 15:10 >>>

Hi Kim,

We have exactly the same problem with our GW14 WebAccess : did you get
a solution ?

Another strange thing with the Search in GW14 WebAccess, is with the
(or
multiple folders), your search will also run forever and find nothing
:
could this be related ?

Is there a way to pre-select a default search folder ?

Any advice more than welcome.

Best regards,

André Tissot

Network Engineer CNE-CLE-MCSA

+41 (0)79 625 8018
andre.tissot at idsa.ch

>>> "Kim Geiger" <kim at wkar.org> 4/14/15 19:32 >>>

If I try to do a text search in GW14 web client, it spins for a long
time and then says, "your request could not be processed due to a
connection failure with the server."  Then I cannot clear the search
or
do anything else but close out and log back in.

I'm not sure what's going on with this, but it is paining me.

--
Kim Geiger
WKAR Radio & Television, WKAR.org

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
unlawful. In this case be so k
ind and delete this e-mail and inform us
about it.