[ngw] Calendar opens as MultiUser and Crashes

Renee Hunter Renee at wfse.org
Tue Jun 9 18:22:17 UTC 2015

Since she has proxy rights to all the accounts in her multi-user view, I
am not sure how one proxies into a proxyed calendar.  :-))

Reneé

>>> "Warren Stewart" <wstewart at cccoe.k12.ca.us> 6/4/2015 8:20 AM >>>
We had an issue with the Multi-User calendar and it turned out that a
user had created a loop by proxying to a proxyed calendar.

Just a thought.

Warren Stewart
Network Project Manager
Contra Costa County Office of Education
v. 925-942-3327

>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 6/3/2015 12:23 PM >>>
GroupWise 2014, SUSE Linux 11 64bit, Windows 7 workstation

This morning a user's multicalendar view crashed when it was opened.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the client with a client Novell provided
me nor the HP1 client did not fix the issuesl

I deleted the multiuser calendar, but now when calendar is clicked on,
immediately it tries to open the multiuser view.  I set Calendar back
its defaults.

Ran maintenance against the user account, including Contents.  It
found
proxy errors fixed.  Reran Contents with no issues remaining.  Running
maintenance against the users in her multi-calendar view.

Waiting for the Novell engineer to call me back.

Reneé