[ngw] Calendar opens as MultiUser and Crashes

Renee Hunter Renee at wfse.org
Tue Jun 9 18:25:00 UTC 2015

Hi Buckley,

I'm running this now against the account first experiencing the issue.
Does it need to be ran for each account in her multi-duser view?

I'm guessing it is her account causing the problem, but nor sure it was
not one of the other accounts.  I ran maintenance against them all, but
not the Misc proxyfix.

Reneé

>>> Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com> 6/4/2015 8:25 AM >>>
Hi,

You could try this, run a GWCheck on the account who owns the calendar
with
the MISC option of PROXYFIX

Cheers,

Buckley

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Warren Stewart
<wstewart at cccoe.k12.ca.us>
wrote:

> We had an issue with the Multi-User calendar and it turned out that
> user had created a loop by proxying to a proxyed calendar.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Warren Stewart
> Network Project Manager
> Contra Costa County Office of Education
> v. 925-942-3327

> GroupWise 2014, SUSE Linux 11 64bit, Windows 7 workstation
>
> This morning a user's multicalendar view crashed when it was opened.
> Uninstalling and reinstalling the client with a client Novell
provided
> me nor the HP1 client did not fix the issuesl
>
> I deleted the multiuser calendar, but now when calendar is clicked
on,
> immediately it tries to open the multiuser view.  I set Calendar
back
> its defaults.
>
> Ran maintenance against the user account, including Contents.  It
> found
> proxy errors fixed.  Reran Contents with no issues remaining.
Running