[ngw] Calendar opens as MultiUser and Crashes

Laura Buckley laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:59:37 UTC 2015

Hi Renee,

How many user calendars are in the multi-user view of the person affected?

One of those will be causing a problem - at least that's what I think.

I would recommend "PROXYFIX" against each of the accounts in the multi-user
calendar view.  It only takes a few seconds to run!

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Buckley