[ngw] Calendar opens as MultiUser and Crashes

Renee Hunter Renee at wfse.org
Thu Jun 11 00:17:17 UTC 2015

Hi Laura,

Under ten accounts in proxy view.

I'll do this.

I just ran a "plain" Contents check against one of the accounts under
her Multiuser and got a new error:

 108 Proxy records referencing invalid users...........     3

I'll be researching that tonight.

Poking around in a couple of the accounts, in one multuser view I can
see both of the appointments, but in another view of just her account
only one appt shows.

Novell recommended I try:
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7006236

Reneé

>>> Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com> 6/9/2015 11:59 PM >>>
Hi Renee,

How many user calendars are in the multi-user view of the person
affected?

One of those will be causing a problem - at least that's what I think.

I would recommend "PROXYFIX" against each of the accounts in the
multi-user
calendar view.  It only takes a few seconds to run!

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Buckley