[ngw] Appointment not showing up in calendar

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Mon Jun 15 21:24:29 UTC 2015

GroupWise 2014.  User created a recurring appointment and sent it to a few people.  It does not appear on his own calendar (we checked from both the windows client and webaccess client), but it did sync with his iOS devices.  Looking at the Sent Item for the appointment, everything looks correct.  It should be on his calendar.  No filters in place.  It does show up on other GroupWise user's calendars.  I did a quick structure and content check, but that did not fix it.  I've not seen this before, any suggestions?

Ken