[ngw] Calendar opens as Multi User and Crashes

Renee Hunter Renee at wfse.org
Mon Jun 15 23:25:35 UTC 2015

Hi Buckley,

Forgot, they did give me a "proxy" client - Build 119889 but this did
not fix the problem.

I also tried Reset Client Options.

I now have another suer with similar issues.  Friday she sent an appt
to users in two different Distribution Lists (she is on both of them).

The appt shows up under her in multi-user view, but not in calendar
view of just her "normal" calendar.  The properties for the appt show
for her it was accepted at the time is was created plus it was read
again later that day.

I ran proxyfix since GWCheck Contents shows proxy records in need of
repair.  Then it showed 108 error for invalid proxy.

Tonight I'll be following the TID 7006236 per Novell's advice.

Reneé

>>> Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com> 6/11/2015 6:22 AM >>>
Hi Renee,

Perhaps ask them for the newer build?

In the interim, something else that you could try, on the user
affected,
run a GWCheck with the option to Reset Client Options.  That might
kick
something out of the woodwork.

Kind regards,

Buckley

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Renee Hunter <Renee at wfse.org> wrote:

> No
>
> Reneé

> Hi Renee
>
> Did NTS give you a newer build of the client?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Buckley
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:17 AM, Renee Hunter <Renee at wfse.org>
wrote:

> > Hi Laura,
> >
> > Under ten accounts in proxy view.
> >
> > I'll do this.
> >
> > I just ran a "plain" Contents check against one of the accounts
> under
> > her Multiuser and got a new error:
> >
> >  108 Proxy records referencing invalid users...........     3
> >
> > I'll be researching that tonight.
> >
> > Poking around in a couple of the accounts, in one multuser view I
> can
> > see both of the appointments, but in another view of just her
> account
> > only one appt shows.
> >
> > Novell recommended I try:
> > https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7006236
> >
> > Reneé

> > Hi Renee,
> >
> > How many user calendars are in the multi-user view of the person
> > affected?
> >
> > One of those will be causing a problem - at least that's what I
> think.
> >
> > I would recommend "PROXYFIX" against each of the accounts in the
> > multi-user
> > calendar view.  It only takes a few seconds to run!
> >
> > Let us know how it goes.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Buckley
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Renee Hunter <Renee at wfse.org>
wrote:

> > > Hi Buckley,
> > >
> > > I'm running this now against the account first experiencing the
> > issue.
> > > Does it need to be ran for each account in her multi-duser view?
> > >
> > > I'm guessing it is her account causing the problem, but nor sure
> it
> > was
> > > not one of the other accounts.  I ran maintenance against them
> all,
> > but
> > > not the Misc proxyfix.
> > >
> > > Reneé

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > You could try this, run a GWCheck on the account who owns the
> > calendar
> > > with
> > > the MISC option of PROXYFIX
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Buckley
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Warren Stewart
> > > <wstewart at cccoe.k12.ca.us>

> > that

> > opened.
> > > provided