[ngw] Novell Ideas Portal now Live!

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Tue Jun 16 18:35:18 UTC 2015

Big improvement.. thanks!
>>> "Mike Bills" <Mbills at novell.com> 6/16/2015 9:12 AM >>>
Hello NGWList!

I wanted to pass on an article that was posted this morning from my counterpart Jason Blackett.   Jason is the Product Line Manager for Endpoint Management.   We have been working closely together to roll out this new enhancement system for Novell products.  I hope you find it useful and embrace it!

You can view his article on the GroupWise blog at https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/category/groupwise-blog/

Note from Jason:

I am pleased to announce the general availability of the Novell Ideas portal. This is a great way for you all to have a voice in the product development process across Novell products and one we hope will give you all a better look into what's happening with your enhancements and let you vote on each others enhancements. You can find out more here: http://tinyurl.com/p95fk3h

Thanks all for your continued support and participation in the Novell customer communities. Also before anyone asks...no it doesn't support your eLogin account yet. We've made our own Idea submission to VersionOne and are hopeful we'll get there before too long, but we believe the benefits to both you and us are such that we didn't want to wait any longer to roll this out.

Michael Bills
Product Manager - Collaboration
Micro Focus | Novell
Mike.Bills at MicroFocus.com