[ngw] More iPhone/GMS troubles

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:43:27 UTC 2015

That's a different and known iOS issue where you can't open attachment
files on e-mails forwarded as an attachment.

https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?482194

A smart person posted in the forums, "It looks like this is an iOS issue
because it also happens against Exchange. An interesting side note is that
they (Apple) must be aware of this deficiency because when you forward an
email from iOS, it in-lines the original email along with any attachments
(they don't forward any emails as an attachment)."

Joe