[ngw] GroupWise 2014 versus GroupWise 2014 R2

David Krotil David.Krotil at krotilovi.cz
Tue Jun 23 08:39:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
I discussed with my customers about "new" version of GroupWise and I
wasn´t sure , what to say, is this regular new version or some
Enhacement Pack ? Why will be SP2 for 2014, because when I look on
differences between both versions, R2 looks like better SP as whole new
version.

Thanks for clarification

David

e-mailové zprávy.