[ngw] Question about forwarding between GW and O365

Bas Penris b.penris at ettyhillesumlyceum.nl
Tue Jun 23 13:28:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Currently I've set up GW to flat forward all emails I receive to my onmicrosoft mail address.
This works beautifully.

Now I haven't tried this yet but I could populate the AlternateRecipient attribute with my GroupWise address so that I also receive the internal O365 in my GW mailbox. Would this create a mail loop or is GW intelligent enough to handle this quickly as in; Perhaps one message will be looped once but nothing more than that?

Regards,

Bas