[ngw] Decommissioning GW - Best practice?

Jeffrey D. Sessler jeff at scrippscollege.edu
Tue Jun 23 17:08:00 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg. Yes, keeping eDir.

-----Original Message-----
From: ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com [mailto:ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com] On Behalf Of Gregg A. Hinchman
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:10 AM
To: ngw at ngwlist.com
Subject: Re: [ngw] Decommissioning GW - Best practice?

shutdown and delete objects in edir side.  That assumes you are keeping edir.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

VMWare VCP5

765.653.8099 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.