[ngw] Betr.: Re: Decommissioning GW - Best practice?

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Wed Jun 24 00:08:05 UTC 2015

i got a copy of AD.exe if we really want to go back...but of course that does not work with NDS or eDir.  :)

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

VMWare VCP5

765.653.8099 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.