[ngw] Move GroupWise to new server

Mark BARHAM mbarham at williamsburgva.gov
Thu Jun 25 14:27:53 UTC 2015

Funny you should mention that...

That was my first plan and that uncovered some issues with the server itself that caused me to have to revert to the snapshot.  Im hesitant to try and upgrade GroupWise on that server now.

>>> "Jeffrey D. Sessler" <jeff at scrippscollege.edu> 6/25/2015 10:25 AM >>>
Have you considered just upgrading the existing 2008r2 to 2012r2, avoiding all the migration stuff? You could even duplicate (or snap) the original and revert should the upgrade fail.

Jeff

On 6/25/15, 6:47 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of Mark BARHAM" <ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of mbarham at williamsburgva.gov> wrote: