[ngw] iPhone messages are blank, but iPad messages are fine.

Steven Tucker stucker at burgsimpson.com
Fri Jun 26 16:16:23 UTC 2015

I'm getting a lot of emails where when I open on phone it says this message has no content despite that I can see the content in the preview pane on phone and they display fine on iPad. We are syncing messages via mobility 2.1 Build: 230... We are using GW 2012 sp2
I have seen this happen quite often. Anyone have an explanation? Is it an iPhone thing? or is there a setting I should be tweaking on the mobile server?

Thanks,
Steve