[ngw] iPhone messages are blank, but iPad messages are fine.

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Fri Jun 26 16:24:54 UTC 2015

You can try asking Novell for the test "sync" file.. i think its .psy? can't remember. We're testing it right now and has solved some issues with some emails not opening/downloading on an iphone
>>> "Steven Tucker" <stucker at burgsimpson.com> 6/26/2015 9:16 AM >>>
I'm getting a lot of emails where when I open on phone it says this message has no content despite that I can see the content in the preview pane on phone and they display fine on iPad. We are syncing messages via mobility 2.1 Build: 230... We are using GW 2012 sp2
I have seen this happen quite often. Anyone have an explanation? Is it an iPhone thing? or is there a setting I should be tweaking on the mobile server?

Thanks,
Steve