[ngw] Linux agents - change title of show window

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Tue Jun 30 17:22:34 UTC 2015

I believe this will have to take the path of attempting to change the window title after the window has opened and the POA is running.   Even if that is possible, I suspect there might be operational issues.

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 06/30/15 1:08 PM >>>
No, haven't.   Don't see how to do that, without renaming the object.   I don't think that's allowed.

>>> Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com> 06/30/15 12:36 PM >>>
Hi,

Have you tried to enter a description into the corresponding field in the
GroupWise admin interface (ConsoleOne for older systems, Admin console for
2014)?

Cheers,

Buckley