[ngw] gwcheck on standalone linux box?

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:55:28 UTC 2015

It's a separate RPM installation, so it should be possible.  You might
need to add a few dependencies in.  It's very fussy about java, if I
remember correctly.

Danita

> Joe Brugaletta <mailto:JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com>
> June 30, 2015 at 11:35 AM
> Is it possible to install gwcheck (2014) on a standalone linux server?
> It's soley being used for hosting gw native archives. Rather run
> gwcheck locally than over the network from a windows box. I'm not
> finding the gwcheck rpm, so not sure how to do it
>
> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
> or use of this communication is prohibited and we request that you
> contact us by reply email or call us at 415-898-1555, and then destroy
> all copies of our original message and any attachments.

*Danita Zanre*///, Move Out of the Office/

I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 <tel:%28720%29%20319-7530> - Caledonia Network
Consulting

Tel: (720) 319-8240 <tel:%28720%29%20319-8240> - Move Out of the Office

danita at caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/moveoutoftheoffice> Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/danitaz> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/danitazanre>