[ngw] gwcheck on standalone linux box?

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Tue Jun 30 18:03:11 UTC 2015

Done it lotssa times on gw8 and 2012.  It is found in /opt/novell/groupwise/software/admin.  SBTS for 2014.

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 06/30/15 1:37 PM >>>
Is it possible to install gwcheck (2014) on a standalone linux server? It's soley being used for hosting gw native archives. Rather run gwcheck locally than over the network from a windows box. I'm not finding the gwcheck rpm, so not sure how to do it