[ngw] Linux agents - change title of show window

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Tue Jun 30 20:21:12 UTC 2015

In the General tab of the POA in the GW2014 Admin console -is a 'Description' field. Fill it in there -the info.

If in C1, then in the POA object, GroupWise tab is the "Description" field.

It should change -assuming you have --show running on the agent -within a minute or less.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com

VMWare VCP5

765.653.8099 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.