[ngw] eDir unused fields

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Tue Nov 3 17:18:14 UTC 2015

Creating dynamic groups (eDir 8.8(something).   Does not seem to be a means of designating custom fields for filters.   I need to stuff a custom value somewhere.

(Now, there's an opening if ever I heard one.  It's punny how that works out, eh?)

So, is there a listing of existing fields and what products might use them?    There seem to be a number of existing unused (here) fields (from defunct products?) that I could press into service for this use, but I don't want to accidentally trigger off some disaster.