[ngw] New GW hardare - same IPs?

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Tue Nov 3 23:27:11 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

The main thing is when switching addresses on OES servers it that you use the change IP scripts which are documented in the OES documentation. And always check the communications of NDS afterwards, if the new and old addresses are on the same subnet you should not have any issues, but if they are on different subnets then you make need to use the hosts.nds to assist edirectory to find it's replicas. Always make sure you DNS and hosts files on the OES servers reflect the changes as well.

Mark Currie