[ngw] some i-Devices not autosearching system address book

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Wed Nov 4 16:29:40 UTC 2015

Hey gang,

Helpdesk came to me with an interesting on this morning.  If I create a new message on my iphone, I can type in part of a Groupwise user's name and it will automatically search the system address book to find matches.  If I go into contacts and go to Groups and go down to Groupwise Global Address List, I can click on that and also search the system address book.

I've got a handful of users (on multiple mobility servers with different iphone models) that are reporting that these features are no longer working for them.

I can't find anywhere in mobility or the phone where this feature is turned on or off.

Any ideas?

We're on GW2012sp3 and mobility 2.1.0

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.