[ngw] client hangs after filtering address books

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Nov 6 20:37:13 UTC 2015

I have newer build, will test it, how exactly you filter entries in
address book, personal or system ?

David
>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 6.11.2015 14:46 >>>
I'm running GroupWise 14.0.2 Build 120664.  Sometimes when changing or
clearing a filter on an address book, the client hangs and I have to use
Task Manager to close it down and then restart GroupWise.  I've been too
busy to troubleshoot this.  Anyone else run into it?  I haven't opened
an SR because I'm hoping that 2014 R2 release might fix it - so just
been living with it until then.

Ken

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.