[ngw] client hangs after filtering address books

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Nov 6 21:19:12 UTC 2015

Thanks.  Personal address books.  Not sure if it matters, but I'm not
going to Tools, Address Book.  I just select one of my address books
from the tree on the left and then enter a person's last name in the
filter box that appears in the upper right hand corner.  Not every time,
but maybe half the time, it will hang when I clear or modify the entry
in that box.  Such as if I type to fast and enter the wrong name and go
to change the name, it will hang.

Ken
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 11/6/2015 3:37 PM >>>
I have newer build, will test it, how exactly you filter entries in
address book, personal or system ?

David
>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 6.11.2015 14:46 >>>
I'm running GroupWise 14.0.2 Build 120664.  Sometimes when changing or
clearing a filter on an address book, the client hangs and I have to
use
Task Manager to close it down and then restart GroupWise.  I've been
too
busy to troubleshoot this.  Anyone else run into it?  I haven't opened
an SR because I'm hoping that 2014 R2 release might fix it - so just
been living with it until then.

Ken

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.