[ngw] Find results freezes

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Nov 12 16:46:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,
have a user that after doing a search on gw libraries, the find results window freezes. It finds all the docs, then freezes. Opening the client as a different user on the same computer/login, no freeze. Did gw checks on her, tried deldupfolders, etc.. can't figure this one out. Client 12.0.3 is installed on the PC (but happens on multiple PCs).. logging in as her on my pc however , doesnt freeze. Kind of a weird one.