[ngw] Archive Web Access

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org
Tue Nov 17 19:55:10 UTC 2015

We have several Mac users who are still using the old 8.02 client.  One of the limitations with that client is the ability to save your archives to a network location.  Additionally, my fear is that this client might not work really well against 2014 back end once we upgrade.  Is access to archives a feature for the new Web Access in 2014.  I'm not seeing that, so I'm assuming no.

Thanks.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.