[ngw] GW 2012 DL membership

Rhonda Richardson kc0izr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:24:28 UTC 2015

I am stumped...

I have a distribution list that is visible to the system.  I have been told
by several people that when people send to the DL, the membership is
incorrect.  If I send to it, it is correct.

I don't have a copy of the DL in my personal/FC address books, so my first
thought was these are people that do have a copy in a personal/FC address
book.  Using Vertigo, I have looked at a handful of them that were sent to
invalid people, and they don't have a copy of the DL in an address book.

I am now stumped and confused.  My suspicion is I am dealing with someone
that has created a view and shared it with everyone else, and that view had
the DL in the To field.  Could that cause this?  If they are doing a resend
of a previous message??

Any ideas or theories are much appreciated.

Rhonda

--

“Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.”  — Frank L.
Gaines

Skype: kc0izr
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kc0izr