[ngw] eml files?

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Mon Nov 23 20:31:52 UTC 2015

I'm not sure about the other clients.  We are running 2012 and Windows
client.  Don't believe there is drag and drop capability at least I
couldn't.

Al B

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 11/21/2015 12:29 PM >>>
That's only 8 and above, yes?  And windows client only?   I did not see
that in the Linux client.  But then I was looking in
the environment options, not file save.   That may just be for drag and
drop though. ?