[ngw] eml files?

Michael Statman Mike at EMESConsulting.Net
Mon Nov 23 20:35:29 UTC 2015

In the Linux client (8.0.2), when you 'save as', you can choose txt, pdf, rtf, or eml.

-Mike

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 11/23/2015 3:31 PM >>>
I'm not sure about the other clients.  We are running 2012 and Windows
client.  Don't believe there is drag and drop capability at least I
couldn't.

Al B

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 11/21/2015 12:29 PM >>>
That's only 8 and above, yes?  And windows client only?   I did not see
that in the Linux client.  But then I was looking in
the environment options, not file save.   That may just be for drag and
drop though. ?