[ngw] Outlook 2013 to GMS

Jeffrey D. Sessler jeff at scrippscollege.edu
Mon Nov 23 22:55:33 UTC 2015

Is Outlook 2013 fully patched? MS has been making a lot of running changes to Office 2013 (and 2016) to add features as they introduce new features in Office 365. I’d make sure everything is current.

Also nine times out of ten, crashes in Outlook tend to be caused by third-party plugins such as Adobe’s PDF maker. I make sure Outlook is starting without the extension running.

From the RUN box, type the following and see if it works: Outlook /safe

Jeff