[ngw] Outlook 2013 to GMS

Jason Ross jason at ethisec.com.au
Tue Nov 24 08:57:49 UTC 2015

How did you isolate this issue? Did anything show up in the event viewer?

Jason
>>> John Platten <johnp2943 at gmail.com> 24/11/2015 3:52 PM >>>
I had a Outlook 2016 crash issue after Login every time.  I fixed it with
this ....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows
Messaging Subsystem\MSMapiApps]

You will see these 2 entries.....

"grpwise.exe"="Microsoft Outlook"
"gwcma1.dll"="Microsoft Outlook"

change these 2 keys to

"grpwise.exe"="Groupwise"
"gwcma1.dll"="Groupwise"

This might not be the crash that you are getting though.