[ngw] GW 2012 DL membership

Rhonda Richardson kc0izr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:55:15 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, I am not dealing with nested DLs.  It is a DL created at the
system.  When I look at membership via ConsoleOne it is correct, if I send
a message to the DL, it is correct.  However, the group that uses this DL
on a daily basis send a message to the DL there are 17 people it sends to,
instead of 14.

I have no pending operations on any Domain.  I have looked (using Vertigo)
at the frequent contacts list for one of these users, the DL does not show
up there and the Personal Address Book is empty.