[ngw] Personal Groups With System Groups

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Nov 30 20:10:53 UTC 2015

Group created in personal groups have never been dynamic, for as long as I've been supporting GW.
When you create a group in a personal address book, there is no connection back to the original users or groups.
You could delete every single user in the group from the gw database, and they would still be in that group.
I haven't had any indication this has been addressed (no pun in tended....).
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Doug Ratz" <dratz at Lakeheadschools.ca> 11/30/2015 2:30 PM >>>
Running GW 2014 sp1 on Windows 2008 R2.

When a user creates a personal group and includes system groups in it, when the system group is changed, the personal group doesn't get the updated info. This has been a problem for us for many versions of GW.

Should the personal group get updated in GW2014? If so, what can I check to see why it isn't?

Doug

--
Douglas Ratz
Lakehead Public Schools