[ngw] GroupWise user can open WebAccess but can't see emails

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Oct 2 18:27:31 UTC 2015

I ran into this once with a user.  Something was odd/corrupt about one email in her inbox.  I created a couple of test folders and started moving mail from her inbox into these in groups until the mail started appearing in WebAccess.  Once I had narrowed it down to the problem email, it was something that didn't matter to her, so we deleted it and everything was good from then on.

Ken
>>> "Susan shb. Borgos" <sborgos at ots-denver.com> 10/2/2015 2:16 PM >>>
I just tested this.  The login goes fine.  Everything on the left side of the screen is visible - i.e. Inbox, folders, etc.  However, the inbox is blank, even though there should be a few thousand messages.  Also, when you open up some of the folders that do have things in them on the client, they are empty as well.  The only folder I could see things in was the drafts folder.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Sue

Susan H. Borgos, J.D.

Office Technology Solutions, Inc.