[ngw] GW Live/Archive to PST (or other format)

Suzie Wathen Suziew at gwava.com
Thu Oct 8 14:58:37 UTC 2015

GWAVA has a utility that will generate PST files from both the live accounts and the personal archives.

>>> Holly Newman <Holly.Newman at jfwmail.com> 10/7/2015 6:19 PM >>>
I've always loved the guys at Advansys, and I had a hunch their names would come up. I couldn't tell how the two products worked together, so thanks for clarifying.

Will Archive To Go meet the requirement of consolidating from both live mailbox and archive?