[ngw] GW Password set?

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Tue Oct 13 22:42:04 UTC 2015

I think with the new search function in GW14 you can look for a user with a null password....

let me look for the search...will report back..

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/13/2015 6:38 PM >>>
Good point.. Gw 14.
>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 10/13/2015 3:18 PM >>>
Set the PO to high security,anyone without a password will not be able to log in and complain. so you will find out quickly who doesn't have a password

Paul
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/13/2015 2:40 PM >>>
Is there an easy way to determine which users dont have a gw password set?
I should probably just set up LDAP Auth instead of dealing with this