[ngw] GW Password set?

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu Oct 15 00:26:53 UTC 2015

It would seem that thee is no keyword in the filter to get password = null....

sorry about that ..

so suggestion with setting security to high may be best bet. without a 3rd party tool , like Vertigo ..if it can do that.

Paul
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 13/10/2015 6:38 PM >>>
Good point.. Gw 14.
>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 10/13/2015 3:18 PM >>>
Set the PO to high security,anyone without a password will not be able to log in and complain. so you will find out quickly who doesn't have a password

Paul
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/13/2015 2:40 PM >>>
Is there an easy way to determine which users dont have a gw password set?
I should probably just set up LDAP Auth instead of dealing with this