[ngw] Post office GWDCA Problem folder - several hundred items showing up over night

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Fri Oct 23 00:45:18 UTC 2015

Thank you Jeff.  I'll see if I can figure out how to identify them.

>>> "Jeffrey D. Sessler" <jeff at scrippscollege.edu> 2015-10-22 13:41

Your users probably all received an email that the gwdca isn*t
liking, so it*s generating a problem file for each and every one.
Probably a message generated from a mail merge or bulk-mail, where the
messages are customized for each user, but have the same problematic
content included.

Jeff

On 10/22/15, 9:06 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com
on behalf of David Gerisch"
<ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of
DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> wrote:

>Is there some sort of maintenance I can perform, that will fix
whatever is causing the (postoffice)/oftemp/gwdca/problem/ folder from
filling up?