[ngw] importing SMTP INBOX into Groupwise

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Oct 27 15:31:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I need to import some of my old SMTP mail into my Groupwise mailbox.
The old account on the old external system has been deleted but I have
the INBOX file (actually, the entire SMTP folder structure) from
Thunderbird.  Is there any way to import this into Groupwise natively?
How about a 3rd party product like Transcend?  I looked at its website
and it mentions thunderbird but didn't mention the INBOX file
specifically.

Thanks!

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.