[ngw] importing SMTP INBOX into Groupwise

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Oct 27 15:52:19 UTC 2015

Sorry Joseph, you lost me.  :)

You saying set up Thunderbird to point to Groupwise?  Will pop/imap drag/drops in thunderbird be replicated back to Groupwise?  I assumed that pop/imap was read/download mode only.

jg

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:34 AM >>>
Easiest way is to configure GW as an IMAP/POP account in Thunderbird, then
drag the e-mails over to GW cabinet folders.

Joe