[ngw] GW on Android

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Wed Oct 28 15:23:18 UTC 2015

Thanks.     This is now "on hold" as feared.    But I may well look into that for my own s5.

>>> Daniel Shelley <daniel at ghostpattern.com> 10/28/15 10:49 AM >>>
The website doesn't list the price because it would be to difficult to list
pricing for each country. You can easily get the exact price from Google
Play/Amazon Appstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghostpattern.gwmail&feature=search_result

You are welcome to email me to ask questions about the apps. And yes, the
app does require GroupWise WebAccess to work.

You could perhaps connect the Android phone via IMAP to GroupWise? I
believe the default Android mail app does iMAP/SMTP.

thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Shelley
Ghost Pattern Software