[ngw] Disable integrations using gwtuner?

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Wed Aug 3 19:10:29 UTC 2016

This sorta tells a little about it. Looks like they don't use it anymore. After upgrading clients to r2, I would check to see if it is copied to the system32 or syswow64 and it was not. If it was never removed, upgrading the client probably did not remove it.
https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise2014r2/gw2014_guide_userwin/data/docmanagement.html
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 8/3/2016 1:09 PM >>>
Yeah i think you're right re: the odma32.dll file... but.... shouldn't the installer listen to our wishes? :) I think theres an option to disable it per program, but not entirely.

Actually, I just checked my 2014.2.1 124014 and I dont even have an Integrations tab under Tools > Options > Documents.  Anyone else? Did GW remove it entirely now?

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 7/28/2016 11:34 AM >>>
I believe deleting the odma32.dll file from the windows system32 directory has the same effect. Only problem is when you upgrade the client, it copies it back out. Being a small outfit, I have a batch file the looks to see if the files exists and if it does, it deletes it.
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 7/28/2016 1:27 PM >>>
I use the gwtuner to create an .mst file that disables integrations with document management, then I push it out with zenworks. However, upon looking at a recently imaged computer (a few of them), it appears that the Tools > Documents > Integrations > "Enable integrations" option is checked, but think its disabled for certain apps specifically in the list.

No way to turn it off completely other than a registry hack when installing, maybe? This is Gw 12 client, btw, since 14 is still too buggy to roll out.