[ngw] Exchange recurring appointment - constant replies from GroupWise - is this a known problem?

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Thu Aug 11 15:07:11 UTC 2016

Sorry - forgot to add the particulars:

Most of back end servers on GroupWise 2014 R2 build 123047.  GWIA updated to (after the fact) to build 124014.  Client is probably GroupWise 2012 still.

>>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 2016-08-11 07:54 >>>
I have a user who received a recurring meeting from an Exchange user.  My user accepted it.  But now, every few seconds, GroupWise sends an acknowledgment of some sort to the original sender.  Two questions:  1) Is this a known problem?  2) Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks!

David Gerisch