[ngw] oftemp folder in archive directory.

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Aug 11 17:26:44 UTC 2016

I've had shared archive root folders for 15 years.. never had an issue. Not sure when oftemp gets created, but I see it too sometimes. No worries.
like:
\\server\volume\gwarchive\of123arc
( file://\serverarc)
\\server\volume\gwarchive\of456arc
( file://\serverarc)
etc..

^ those work fine. However, I'm trying to get rid of archives all together and use retention software only. Archives are old school.

>>> "Michael Linke" <michael.linke at th-koeln.de> 8/11/2016 1:27 AM >>>
Hi,

we noticed, that in the GroupWise archive directory a folter oftemp exists.
Has anyone an idea for what this folder is ?
Perhaps for local gwcheck temp Files ?
Our plan is to set a global archive path in gwadminconsole and lock this field.
Could we run in troubble when all useres access to the same oftemp folder ?
Greetings
Michael