[ngw] GWIA - GroupWise login failed - 8503

Jeffrey D. Sessler jeff at scrippscollege.edu
Wed Aug 17 05:37:15 UTC 2016

Bit foggy on this, but If you look at the GWIA, and specifically the access policies, If you try to add this user to a policy (doesn’t matter which) does the GWIA have a record of them – can you see their account to add? I had a similar login issue with one of my GWIAs (only with new users) and the for some reason it wasn’t getting updates. I had to rebuild the database from the primary to fix it.

Jeff